Friday, January 30, 2009

Photographs Galore

Hi all. I haven't posted in a while. Too busy trying to get through the holidays. Last time, I told you about my new camera. I must say that I never realized how this new camera would revolutionize my life. I often feel nervous being outside without a purpose. It's hard for me to just hang out at the beach. I feel so out of place. The great thing about having the camera, is that is give me a purpose and reason to be someplace. Kind of like having a dog or a friend with you. I drove up to San Luis Obispo last weekend by myself. On the way, back I stopped in Pismo Beach. So many beautiful views. I spent a couple of hours driving around and taking photos. The funny thing is that I never would have done something like that, before I got my camera. Now, I've become the photographic adventurer. A whole new world of possibilities has opened up for me, that I did know were options. Here are a couple of my favorite photos from last weekend.



I want to live in that house on the cliff.




My Pirate Mickey goes everywhere with me.

1 comment:

lalit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.